Monday, February 14, 2011

Appeal of Gratuity


Any person aggrieved by an order of the controlling authority may, within sixty days from the date of the receipt of the order, prefer an appeal to the Regional Labour Commissioner (Central) of the area, who has been appointed as the appellate authority by the Central Government:

Provided that the appellate authority may, if it is satisfied that the appellant was prevented by sufficient cause from preferring the appeal within the said period of sixty days, extend the said period by a further period of sixty days. Section 7(7).

No comments:

Post a Comment