People Development Process Instructions
1 Job Description Review
· The supervisor will then forward the job description to the employee.
· At the beginning of the meeting, the employee and supervisor will review the job description together.
·If no changes are necessary, the supervisor will inform Human Resources that no changes were made.
· If revisions to the job description are proposed, subsequent to the meeting, the employee will make the necessary changes to the job description.
· The revised job description will be forwarded to the supervisor, who will submit it to the appropriate Dean.
2. Obtaining Feedback from a Variety of Sources
3. Performance Development Foundation
4. Employee Development Plan